This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you will be processed by us when you register to participate in our events.
By registering for an event in this way, you consent to the collection retention and use of your personal information in accordance with the terms of this policy.
How we will use your information:
Alternative booking process:
Data we hold:
Data we share:
Access to your information and correction:
You have the right to make the following requests:
- Request a copy of personal information we hold about you
- Request us to update or correct personal data we hold about you
- Request the erasure of personal data we hold about you
- Request that we refrain from using personal data we hold about you for profiling (for marketing purposes, for example), or from using your personal data in any automated decision-making process
- Request that we stop processing personal data we hold about you
- Request that we transfer personal data we hold about you to a third party
- Report any breach of your rights as a data subject
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of this information, please contact us email@example.com.
We want to make sure that your information is accurate and up to date. You may also ask us to correct or remove any inaccurate information.
If you have any comments, queries or concerns please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For additional information on Data protection and GDPR, please visit the Office of the Information Commissioner (Jersey) website.